This is the story of one (1) starfish's exploration of the world.


The title references an analogy (from an old boyfriend) about my inability to stay interested to anyone or anything for a prolonged period of time. I would catch onto rocks (hobbies, people, places) that would hold me in place, but only as long as the waves don't wash me away to the next.

So this blog will be pretty eclectic. Sometimes it might be about rock climbing, sustainable living, or illustration; film, music, or travel. Other times, it might be about about people I encounter, or even possibly about the people they encounter. Sometimes I might write about tidbits about odd jobs or new age spiritualism. It may even be about none of these things, the waves can so unpredictable, you understand?













0 comments:

Post a Comment