Christmas stash

Despite being January, the leftover presents of friends & family continue to roll in-- but no complaints in from this girl, whose idea of a good time is christmas all year long. I thought I'd take the time to share some of the beautiful things I received because they are just too awesome to keep to myself.


Two friends decided to add to my always growing collection of teas and I never get sick of it.

An elegant pair of crystal earrings. With the right evening gown, I'm ready for my own breakfast at tiffanys.

A handcrafted 'condominium chicken'. Everything down to the textile and the pattern was completely original and sewn by hand.

And my absolute favorite. A handsewn chalk bag made from the empty innards of a cute dollar store bunny rabbit.


A closer look:
Adorable plaid lining and silkscreened leather for straps. I'll be wearing this to the gym with pride on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment